9 Geo. IV.--Sess. 1828. A bill [as amended by the committee] to declare the right of freeholders in certain separate districts, or counties corporate, to vote at the election of knights of the shire for the several counties from which the said districts have been separated [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to declare Right of Freeholders in Separate Districts or Counties Corporate in England and Wales to vote at Elections for Knights of Shire: (as amended by Committee)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (337)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.II, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 30.10.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|