Customs and excise duties. An account of the quantities of the following articles which have paid the duties of customs and excise, for home consumption; stating the rate of duty paid to the customs and excise, and the total of both; also, the total net amount of revenue received on each article, in each year since the year 1789:-- tobacco in Great Britain and in Ireland; foreign wines in Great Britain and in Ireland; foreign spirits in Great Britain; sugar in Great Britain; tea in Great Britain; coffee in Great Britain; and glass in Great Britain; also, similar accounts of spirits made in Ireland and Scotland, since the year 1820 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Duties of Customs and Excise on Tobacco, Spirits, Foreign Wines, Sugar, Tea, Coffee and Glass, 1789-1828
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (340)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XV, 14 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (14 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 31.104-105.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|