Courts of justice, India. Further returns to an order of the House of Commons, dated 22d May 1828 and 6 May 1829;--for returns of the amount of salaries and emoluments of every kind received by the several officers in His Majesty's Supreme Courts of Judicature at Fort William, Fort St. George, Bombay, and Prince of Wales Island, on an average of two or three of the last years for which the accounts can be made up; distinguishing the amount of salary from fees and other emoluments: --also, of the table of fees sanctioned by the courts, and charged by the officers, so far as the same relates to the Supreme Court of Judicature at Fort St. George [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Salaries and Emoluments of Officers in Supreme Court of Judicature at Fort-St.-George, 1827-28
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (306)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (24 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXIII, 24 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (24 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 31.145.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|