Report from the Select Committee of the House of Lords appointed to inquire into the present state of the affairs of the East India Company, and into the trade between Great Britain, the East Indies and China; with the minutes of evidence taken before the committee. 1830 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Select Committee of House of Lords on State of Affairs of East India Company, and Trade between Great Britain, E. Indies and China. Report, Minutes of Evidence, Appendix, Index
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- REPORTS OF COMMITTEES
 ; (646)
REPORTS OF COMMITTEES
- Government document
1 online resource (839 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.VI, 839 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (839 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 32.38-46.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|