Appointments in public departments. I. List of all clerks or others, admitted for the first time to any office in the civil establishments of the country, since 1822 (the customs, excise, Stamp Office and Post Office excepted); also, in the civil departments of the army, navy and ordnance, for the same time; stating, the age of each person, the date of his appointment, the office or duty appointed to, and the salary and emoluments granted to each [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: List of Clerks admitted to Civil Establishments, 1822-29
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (449)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (34 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVII, 34 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (34 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 32.133.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|