Appointments in public departments. II. Return of the number of clerks and officers who have been superannuated, and who have been again introduced to the service, in each department, since 1822, (the Revenue Departments excepted); stating the date of superannuation, and the pension or allowance granted to each, and the date at which the re-appointment took place, and the office and salary to which appointed [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Clerks and Officers superannuated and re-introduced to Service, 1822-29
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (450)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVII, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 32.133.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|