Brevet rank. Return of all officers of the Royal Marines holding brevet rank higher than their regimental commissions, who have been allowed, under the general order of 25th April 1826, to retire upon unattached commissions upon half-pay of the effective rank above what they held regimentally [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Officers of Royal Marines holding Brevet Rank
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (234)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVIII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 32.140.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|