Bankrupts and insolvents. Accounts of the number of persons declared bankrupt during every month from January 1825 to February 1830, both inclusive:--and, of the number of persons declaring themselves insolvent during the same period [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Number of Persons declared Bankrupt or Insolvent, 1825-February 1830
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (280)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXIX, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 32.207.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|