Youghal vestries. A return of the several sums of money assessed in the parish of Youghal by vestries holden during Easter week, in the year 1830; distinguishing the purpose for which each sum was assessed; and also distinguishing the sums assessed by the vestry at which the Catholic inhabitants were by law excluded, or supposed to be excluded, from voting, from those at which the Catholic inhabitants were entitled to vote [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Sums assessed in Parish of Youghal by Vestries, 1830
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
 ; (524)
ACCOUNTS AND PAPERS
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXI, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 32.222.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|