1 Will. IV.--Sess. 1830-1. (Ireland.) A bill to amend so much of two acts of the first and fourth years of His Late Majesty as relate to the giving of cautionary notices at elections, and to amend and explain an act of the tenth year of His Late Majesty, relating to elections in Ireland [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to amend Acts relating to Cautionary Notices at Elections in Ireland
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1830-31] ; (158)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 33.5.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|