Woollen goods. Return of the amount of duties paid on the export of manufactured woollen goods to the United States of America since the year 1815:--also, copies of the several petitions and memorials on the subject of such duties [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Amount of Duties on Export of Manufactured Woollen Goods to United States of America since 1815; Memorials to Treasury, Board of Trade, and Customs
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (454)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (50 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLVI, 50 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (50 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 42.318-319.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|