Canada. Return of the sums paid, or directed to be paid, to Sir Francis Head, as Lieutenant-Governor of Upper Canada, as outfit, pay, or allowance [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Sums paid to Sir F.B. Head, as Lieutenant Governor of Upper Canada, as Outfit, Pay and Allowance
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (322)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIV, 2 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 42.227.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|