Exchequer bills, &c. An account of exchequer bills outstanding 5th January 1836; the amount subsequently issued and cancelled; and the amount outstanding 22d April 1837; together with the amount of supply services unissued on the 5th January 1837, and the ways and means in the Exchequer, or to be raised for defraying the same [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Amount of Exchequer Bills Outstanding, January 1836 and April 1837
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (272)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIX, 2 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 40.300.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|