National debt. Account of the gross amount of all bank annuities and long annuities transferred, and money paid to Commissioners for the Reduction of the National Debt, &c. and expenses incurred [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of gross Amount of Bank and Long Annuities transferred (to Commissioners for Reduction of National Debt); Account of gross Receipts and Payments by Coms. for Reduction of National Debt, 1817-35
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (175)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXVII, 2 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 39.288.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|