County treasurers (Ireland). A return of the amount received for the fee fund, under the act 1 Vic. c. 54, and the regulations by the Lord Lieutenant of Ireland in pursuance thereof [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Amount of Fees received by Registrar of Treasurers' Accounts in Ireland, 1837-38
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1837-38] ; (604)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLVI, 2 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 41.374.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|