Report from the committee on the "bill to consolidate and amend several laws relating to the cruel and improper treatment of animals, and the mischiefs arising from the driving of cattle, and to make other provisions in regard thereto:" with the minutes of evidence [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Select Committee on Bill to consolidate Laws relating to Improper Treatment of Animals. Report, Minutes of Evidence
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of committees
[1831-32] ; (667)
Reports of committees
- Government document
1 online resource (40 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.V, 40 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (40 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 35.34-35.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|