5 Will. IV.--Sess. 1835. A bill [as amended by the committee] to limit the time of taking the poll at contested elections of members to serve in Parliament to one day [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to limit Time for taking Poll at Contested Elections of M.P.s to One Day: (as amended by Committee)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (290)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.II, 4 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 38.16.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|