Excise Establishment. Report of a committee of the Board of Excise, appointed to report to the board, upon the several observations and recommendations of the Commissioners of Excise Inquiry, comprised in their twentieth report; with an appendix, containing the several documents and accounts referred to [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Committee of Board of Excise: Report on Recommendations of Coms. in Twentieth Report
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of commissioners
 ; 
Reports of commissioners
- Government document
1 online resource (229 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXX, 229 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (229 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 40.228-230.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|