The death of a President, November 20-November 25, 1963 / by William Manchester.
- 1st ed.
- New York ; Evanston ; London : Harper & Row, Publishers, 
xvi, , 710,  p. maps (part col.), plans. 25 cm.
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Death and burial.
Kennedy, John F.
- Local subjects:
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
United States Illinois Evanston.
- An account of the assassination of President Kennedy and the days after culled from "evidence and recollection, scenes and moods, quotations and opinions from an enormous number of observers and participants." Pub W.
Book one: Charcoal
SS 100 X
Book two: Castle
- With half-title.
"Harper & Row wishes to make it clear that neither Mrs. John F. Kennedy nor Senator Robert F. Kennedy has in any way approved or endorsed the material appearing in this book. The author, William Manchester and the publishers assume complete and sole responsibility."
"Format by Katharine Sitterly. Set in Linotype Caledonia. Composed by V & M Typographical, Inc. in association with The Haddon Craftsmen, Inc. Printed and bound by The Haddon Craftsmen, Inc."
Blue cloth binding lettered in gilt on spine. Front endpaper has chronology; back endpaper has route of the state funeral.
"Jacket designed by J. Caroff Associates, from an idea by William Manchester."
Price from dustjacket.
Includes "Sources" (p. 659-677) and index.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
Culture Class Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Manchester, William, 1922-2004. Death of a President, November 20-November 25, 1963.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|