3 Will. IV.--Sess. 1831-2. A bill, [as amended by the committee] intituled, an act to diminish the inconvenience and expense of commissions in the nature of writs de lunatico inquirendo; and to provide for the better care and treatment of idiots, lunatics, and persons of unsound mind, found such by inquisition [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to diminish Inconvenience and Expense of Coms. in nature of Writs de Lunatico Inquirendo, and for better Care and Treatment of Lunatics: (as amended by Committee)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1831-32] ; (595)
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.II, 6 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (6 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 35.14.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|