2 Will. IV. Sess. 1831. (Ireland.) A bill to revive, for a limited time, three acts made in the forty-seventh and fiftieth years of the reign of His Majesty King George the Third, and in the tenth year of the reign of His Late Majesty King George the Fourth, for the preventing improper persons from having arms in Ireland, and to indemnify such persons as may have acted in execution of, and pursuant to, the provisions of the said acts, since the expiration thereof [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to revive Acts for preventing Improper Persons from having Arms in Ireland
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (266)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I, 4 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 34.1.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|