Assessed taxes, Dartmouth. Supplement to return of the amount of assessed taxes levied in the town of Dartmouth, in the years ending 5 April 1829, 1830, and 1831; and, copies of correspondence relating to the defalcation in the accounts, and irregularity in the assessments, which occurred during the above period. (See Parl. Paper, no. 190.) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Amount of Assessed Taxes levied in Dartmouth, 1829-31; Correspondence on Defalcations in Accounts of Collectors
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1831-32] ; (218)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXVI, 6 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 35.288-289.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|