Merchant Seamen Bill. 6 Will. IV.--Sess. 1835. Amendments made by the Lords to the bill, intituled, an act to amend and consolidate the laws relating to the merchant seamen of the United Kingdom, and for forming and maintaining a register of all the men engaged in that service [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to amend Laws relating to Merchant Seamen of United Kingdom and for forming Register of Men in Service (Amendments by Lords)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (399)
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III, 2 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 38.25.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|