Turnpike trusts. An abstract of the general statements of the income and expenditure of the several turnpike trusts in the different counties of England and Wales, from 1 January 1834 to 31 December 1834, pursuant to the act 3 & 4 Will. IV., c. 80 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Abstract of General Statements of Income and Expenditure of Turnpike Trusts in England and Wales, 1834
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (2)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (121 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLVII, 121 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (121 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 39.356-357.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|