Zemindar of Nozeed Bill. Minutes of evidence and proceedings of the committee, with papers laid before the committee on the bill for providing for the discharge of a claim in respect of monies advanced by the late James Hodges, Esq. on security of the lands of the late Zemindar of Nozeed and Mustaphanagur, in the district of Fort Saint George in the East Indies, now under the sovereignty of the Honourable the East India Company. Martis, 4ð die Octobris, 1831. Ordered, that the minutes of evidence, and proceedings of the committee, with chronological index of papers presented to the House on the Zemindar of Nozeed Bill, do lie upon the table; and to be printed at the expense of one of the parties [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Committee on Bill for providing for Claims of J. Hodges on Security of Lands of late Zemindar of Nozeed in E. Indies. Minutes of Evidence
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of committees
 ; (P.B.2)
Reports of committees
- Government document
1 online resource (80 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.IV, 80 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (80 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 34.31-32.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|