Coast guard. Return of the cost, charges and expenses of the coast guard service and revenue cruizers, between 5th January 1832 and 5th January 1833;--also, return of the names of captains and commanders employed in the preventive or coast guard service (including revenue cruizers) on 1st July 1833 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Cost of Coast Guard, 1832
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (744)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXIV, 6 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 36.185-186.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|