Gaol of Newgate. Reply of the Inspectors of Prisons for the home district, with regard to the report of the Court of Aldermen, to whom it was referred to consider the first report of the Inspectors of Prisons, so far as relates to the gaol of Newgate [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Reply of Inspectors of Prisons with regard to Report of Court of Aldermen on Gaol of Newgate
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (486)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLII, 10 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (10 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 39.320-321.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|