East India Company: letters to supracargoes, 1832. Copy of letters from the Court of Directors of the East India Company to their supracargoes in China, dated the 13th January 1832, and the 18th April 1832 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Letters from Court of Directors of East India Company to Supercargoes in China, January and April 1832
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1831-32] ; (454)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXI, 14 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (14 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 35.257.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|