Jesuits. A return of the notices or statements which, pursuant to the provisions of the act 10 Geo. IV. c. 7, and the schedule thereto annexed, have been delivered to the several clerks of the peace, or their deputies, in Great Britain and Ireland, by Jesuits and members of other religious orders, communities or societies of the Church of Rome, bound by monastic or religious vows [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Notices by Jesuits and Members of Religious Orders of Church of Rome to Magistrates in England and Ireland
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (411)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXVII, 12 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (12 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 36.208.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|