Assessed taxes. A bill to extend an exemption granted by an act of the last session of Parliament from the duties of assessed taxes, in respect of certain carriages with less than four wheels, and to amend the laws relating to the said duties [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to extend Exemption from Duties of Assessed Taxes, in respect of Carriages with less than Four Wheels
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (472)
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I, 6 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (6 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 40.1.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|