Marine insurances. An account of the sums received by the Commissioners of Stamps, during the year ending 5th January 1831, for stamps on marine insurances; distinguishing what sums were received on policies effected in London [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Sums received by Coms. of Stamps on Marine Policies, 1830
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (76)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XVII, 2 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 34.125.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|