Lighthouses. Accounts of the receipt and revenue of the Corporation of Trinity House; of light dues received by individuals; and of the general revenue and expenditure of the Ballast Board of Dublin for lighthouses; for the years 1833, 1834 and 1835 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Receipt and Application of Monies received as Tolls for Lighthouses by Corporation of Trinity House, 1833-35
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (608)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLV, 14 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (14 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 39.338-339.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|