King's Bench Prison. Return of the number of prisoners for debt, distinguishing those on mesne process from those in execution, in the King's Bench Prison, on the 1st day of February last; of the number of rooms in the said prison appropriated to the lodging of prisoners; and of the amount of rent, paid by the prisoners, and to whom, for the use of such rooms, during the year 1831 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Prisoners for Debt in King's Bench Prison
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1831-32] ; (311)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXV, 2 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 35.282.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|