Newspaper stamps. A return of the number of stamps issued to each newspaper in England and Wales during each of the three years ending the 5th day of January 1839; specifying also the amount of advertisement duty paid by each paper in each of the above three years. Similar returns for Scotland and Ireland [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Stamps issued to Newspapers and Amount of Advertisement Duty, 1836-38
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (548)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (20 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXX, 20 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (20 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 42.205.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|