Married Women's Bill. A bill to enable married women, with the consent of their husbands, to pass their interests in chattels personal [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to enable Married Women, with Consent of their Husbands, to pass their Interests in Chattels Personal
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1837-38] ; (56)
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.IV, 6 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (6 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 41.32.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|