Literary institutions in foreign countries. Copies of communications made to, and received from, His Majesty's ministers abroad, respecting literary institutions or libraries in foreign countries; 1835. (In continuation of nos. 209 and 464, ordered to be printed, 18 May and 3d August 1835.) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Communications from H.M. Ministers Abroad on Literary Institutions (Sweden and Spain)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (578)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (28 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXVII, 28 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (28 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 38.306.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|