26. Further report of the commissioners appointed in pursuance of an act of Parliament, made and passed in the 1st and 2nd years of His Present Majesty, c. 34, intituled, "an act for appointing commissioners to continue the inquiries concerning charities in England and Wales for two years, and from thence to the end of the then next session of Parliament." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Coms. of Inquiry into Charities in England and Wales: Twenty-sixth Report
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of commissioners
 ; (681)
Reports of commissioners
- Government document
1 online resource (793 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XIX, 793 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (793 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 36.137-145.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|