Papers presented to Parliament, by His Majesty's command, in explanation of the measures adopted by His Majesty's government for the melioration of the condition of the slave population in His Majesty's possessions in the West Indies, on the continent of South America, the Cape of Good Hope, and at the Mauritius. [In continuation of the papers presented in the month of March last.] [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Papers in Explanation of Measures adopted for Melioration of Condition of Slave Population in H.M. Possessions in W. Indies, S. America, Cape of Good Hope and Mauritius: December 1831
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1831-32] ; (009)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (190 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLVI, 190 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (190 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 35.336-337.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|