Registration of voters (Ireland.) A bill to amend the law relative to the registration of voters in Ireland, and to taking the poll at elections in that part of the United Kingdom, and to assimilate the same as nearly as may be to the law in force in England and Wales [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to amend Law relative to Registration of Voters in Ireland, and to taking Poll at Elections, and to assimilate same to Law in force in England and Wales
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1837-38] ; (417)
- Government document
1 online resource (40 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III, 40 pp.
- Title from cover.
1 online resource (40 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 41.24.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|