Landlord and tenant. A bill [as amended by the committee and on re-commitment] for improving the law of landlord and tenant in England and Wales. New title for third reading: an act for improving the law of landlord and tenant in England and Ireland [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill for improving Law of Landlord and Tenant in England and Wales (as amended by Committee, and on Re-commitment)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (300)
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.IV, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 53.19.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|