Passengers, &c. (steam vessels). Return, for the last three years, of the number of passengers, horses and carriages which have arrived in steam vessels from Calais, Boulogne, Dieppe and Havre, at the several ports of London, Dover, Folkestone, Brighton, Shoreham and Southampton [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Passengers, Horses and Carriages in Steam Vessels from Calais, Boulogne, Dieppe and Havre, 1844-46
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (133)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLV, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 50.374.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|