Court of Chancery (Ireland). A return of the number of untaxed bills of costs handed over by the masters in chancery to the taxing master appointed under the act 8 & 9 Vict. c. 115, in Ireland, since the 3d day of July 1846; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Untaxed Bills of Costs handed over by Masters in Chancery to Taxing Master in Ireland, since July 1846
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1847-48] ; (81)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 52.465.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|