Punishment of Vagrants, &c. (Ireland) Bill. Amendments made by the Lords to the "bill to make provision for the punishment of vagrants and persons offending against the laws in force for the relief of the destitute poor in Ireland." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to make provision for Punishment of Vagrants and Persons offending against Laws for Relief of Destitute Poor in Ireland (Amendments by Lords)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (632)
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 51.20.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|