Trinity-House (Deptford Strond). Return of the receipt and revenue of the Corporation of Trinity-House of Deptford Strond, with the appropriation of the same, for each of the years 1838, 1839 and 1840. Return of the number of pensioners receiving relief in each of the five years, commencing 1 January 1837; with a statement of vacancies, and rules for admission [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Receipt and Revenue of Corporation of Trinity House, 1838-40
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (448)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (28 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXIX, 28 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (28 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 46.268-269.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|