Savings banks. Abstract return of savings banks in England and Wales, Scotland and Ireland; showing the number of officers, their salaries and allowances, and amount of security given, with total expenses of management; also, the number of accounts remaining open, amount owing to depositors, amount invested with the Commissioners for the Reduction of the National Debt, rate of interest paid, surplus fund, and annuities granted [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Savings Banks in United Kingdom, showing Number of Officers, Accounts open, Amount owing to Depositors, Amount invested with National Debt Coms., Rate of Interest, November 1848-49
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (344)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (68 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXX, 68 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (68 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 53.238.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|