National debt. Account of the gross amount of all bank annuities and long annuities transferred, and money paid to the Commissioners for the Reduction of the National Debt and expenses incurred.--(Pursuant to act) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of gross Amount of Bank and Long Annuities transferred (to Commissioners for Reduction of National Debt); Account of gross Receipts and Payments by Coms. for Reduction of National Debt, 1817-48
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (223)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXX, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 53.236.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|