Schoolmasters (Scotland). Return of the parochial schoolmasters in Scotland who have retired, or have been removed, from their situations, in consequence of their secession from the Established Church, subsequent to the month of May 1843 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Parochial Schoolmasters in Scotland retired or removed in consequence of Secession from Established Church, 1843-44
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (610)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLII, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 48.346.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|