Vice-Admiralty Courts. Return from the several Vice-Admiralty Courts (according to the schedule annexed to the act 5 & 6 Vict. c. 91) of all cases that have been adjudged in the said courts respectively, from 10 August 1842 to the latest period at which the same can be made [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return from Vice-Admiralty Courts of Cases adjudged, August 1842-March 1846
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (625)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVII, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 51.483.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|