Half pay, &c. (Army and navy). An account of the total charge for half-pay, pensions and superannuations, &c. in each year since 1828, compared with the whole expenditure (exclusive of the debt) for the effective establishments, &c. for the same period [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Charge for Military and Naval Half-Pay, Pensions and Civil Superannuation and Compensation Allowances, 1828-48
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (360)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXII, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 53.248.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|