Captain Norris. Copies of correspondence between the Lord Lieutenant of Ireland and the Roman Catholic clergy of the diocese of Cashel, relative to reports made by Captain Norris, a government inspector under the Board of Works in Ireland, reflecting upon the character of certain of the Catholic clergy of that diocese [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Correspondence relative to Reports by Captain Norris, on Character of Catholic Clergy of Diocese of Cashel
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1847-48] ; (16)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVII, 10 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (10 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 52.467.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|